3324-01 Polishing Compounds
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Smooth and/or shine a wide variety of metals, used from coarse to fine to complete the polishing process.
- Work best with Bench Burnisher.
- White: Used for light polishing. Primarily used in the final finish of steel, stainless steel and zinc.
- Red: Used for regular cleaning of metals. Most commonly used on steel blades and precious metals like jewelry.
- Green: Used for high gloss polishing. Primarily used in the final buffing stage for stainless steel, brass, aluminium, nickel and chrome. The best all around luster compound for most metals.
- Brown: Used for regular cleaning of hard metals. Good for removing light scratches, imperfections and oxidation.